We learned sufficient to recreate MonoBLOC controller logic. Here is simplest possible controller implementation:
Controller consist of two independent air pumps. One is to drive circulation and other is to aeration. Both pumps are controlled by two timer outlets. Both timer outlets are configured with duty cycles that corresponds with data captured from MonoBLOC controller (see previous logs)
There are few flaws that has to be addressed.
- Outdoor temperature. Timer outlets I found are able to operate starting from -10 Celsius degree. That is way to narrow. In my climate it is possible to get -30 in winter.
- Installation requires two air pumps. In fact air pump that corresponds with circulation is enabled only for 15 minutes per day. This seems like a waste.
- There is no alarms and remainders functionality
But we still have:
- Fully compliment and working solution ( at least in summer )
- Straight forward architecture
- Energy consumption reduction
- This controller allows to reduce number of water tanks in sewage system