2021 update

A project log for My project site activities

This is a quick summary of my new site and what I am doing.

K.C. LeeK.C. Lee 03/08/2021 at 23:390 Comments

I replaced the guts of my old alarm clock, so one less clock to set for Daylight saving time.

I used recycled 7 segments displays from old cable converter and pair them with 2 smaller ones. The vintage displays use a lot more current than the green ones. 50mA vs 20mA. 

Both versions on github:

STM8 USB library - Last lower level library removed and save some more space.

Timer is updated to V2:

I added a connector for a nRF24 module as part of  the V2 overhaul. I might not need it now, but it is much less work later when I do want one.