LED Blinking Instructions
- Mill substrate integrated waveguide (SIW) PCB out of RT/duroid 6002 (siw_gerbs.zip)
- Attach SMA connectors and solder copper tape between the top and bottom ground plane along the waveguide portion.
- Mill out power detector board, then populate per KiCad schematic (blinky_powerdetector_kicad.zip).
- Attach power detector board to a signal generator via the SIW waveguide.
- Configure signal generator to sweep across waveguide cutoff frequency and set power to 10 dBm
- Record video and enter project into MacroFab + Mouser LED blinking contest.