"Goddamn, that last cartridge was terrible! I can do better than that!"
So, I did.
This cartridge has new features like:
> Will work
> Not finicky
> It's an actual cartridge
> May summon wizards
The first matter of business was to find a new cartridge pcb. After digging through one of many boxes of junk, I found the pcb & ROM for Asteroids (I turned the cartridge into a guitar pedal a while back). After de-soldering the mask ROM, I placed the board in an old Combat cartridge, removed the labels, and cut out a hole for the zif socket.
The wiring is the same as the previous cart, except I now have an actual A11 address line!