Trick for treat .. the illusion of proving you are alive .. and alive enough to even enjoy a treat.
This particular project is a carry over from a request to simply 3D print a heart for a 4th grade class demonstration -- and after negotiations negated instead reanimating a heart in a lightening storm .. uh, with an Arduino obviously .. we (me) pitched a pulse driven beating heart .. that in turn rewards your having proved to subsist, with a treat.
(2) 10K Potentiometer
(2) 330 ohm Resistor
(2) Toggle Switch
1. 'Clear watermelon' filament .. (>_ლ)
2. Censored #$@*!$#% about people, places and things.
3. Extensive modification of https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/ufce9d3ab-1e98-442f-afb3-7ed2d09802dd/heart by Profesor D.
4. Did not earn a TVShow episode bcz .. it had been done.
5. Original concept included a candy dispenser that required evidence of life.