We still don't have one of each module since we added a few recently; expect file updates soon as fillets and molds are completed.
Interacting with the snap together modules is enjoyable though and we are quickly troubleshooting small problems:
Solidworks is interesting since the mate tool helps line up modules very quickly.
We also started a new bag of mycelium today to be ready for the final presentations.
Our older bag is looking a little funky now considering its been three weeks or so.
Kinda scary looking haha. So, we really need to stop wasting material and move it to molds or something.