The IONYC makerspace neighboring Boys and Girls Club requested a hydroponics adaption from a broken pool table .. which meant employing children to hard labor .. as intended by Nature.
Bearing in mind how aesthetically miserable NYC is .. collaborated with being below grade in a stone tomb of a building .. rather than a simple NFT garden .. we (me) decided upon a more atmospheric eloquence-ish .. attempt.
1. Arduino to Float Valve to LED turns blue (full) to red (low)
2. Arduino to Float Valve to pH Sensor to LED turned blue (full) to red (low)
3. 3D printed 0.5 and 0.25 inch tube connections .. which failed.
The layered grain leaked no matter the tension on the pipe clamps.
4. Dam! .. -ed the tube every 10 cups so as to increase water level.
5. Water shd not be readily exposed to light .. the atmospheric LED waterfall targeted small openings.
6. Old tattered soldering iron and plastic cups .. holes and hallucinations.