Thursday (1st November 2018)
- Refining design.
- More Prototyping ,improving the mechanism and interacting part.
- Realised that the materials is not transparent enough to let the lights actually shine through. And also the 3d printing will takes up a lot of time during the whole project.
- Decided to use tinted acrylic board instead of full black acrylic board to cover the front part of the installation.
- Did some attempts of the measurement of different parts to make sure it fit.
- Testing with the structure of the installation to see is it workable.