Thursday (29th November 2018)
- Beta Test
- We get around 10 person to do Beta Test for our project, including lecturers and students.Introducing our project to them and we actually received a lot of feed back to help us improve our project.
- We supposed to be done 80% - 90% , but we only managed to done 1/8 due to all the mistakes and technical problem that we are facing.
1. What do you think of the design of our project?
- It is quite unstable and quite fragile.
- The looks of it is fine but it should be more solid.
- Looks quite cool with lights effects on.
- It looks quite interesting but looks too soft.
- It look fragile.
2. At the first glance do you know how to interact with it?
- Not really I thought that i can touch the words part too.
- Don’t know, maybe a instructions would be good.
- It didn’t really attract me to touch it at first.
- If there are some striking lights i might go and touch it.
- I know it’s interact by touching it after you told me.
3. What do you think of the concept? (Crossword puzzle)
- Nowadays young people don’t really play crossword puzzle right?
- I quite like the concept, it’s fresh for me.
- Cool wei the idea of this.
- The idea itself is fine but why in this shape?
- This idea I think work quite well actually.
4. Does this convey the message of United is Power?
- I think it can work after you explain the idea to me.
- Oh it’s about Unity? Didn’t know that.
- If this have a rational then it would be clear.
5. How can we improve our project?
- Make your project more solid, now it’s too soft.
- Maybe give it a instructions for users.
- Why don’t you make it spin? So it looks more cool. x3
- Rational is very important for this project.
**Some improvements that we gonna change.**
- Stick in all the missing parts, and make it more solid.
- Create a base to hide the arduino.
- Create a light effects when it is in idle mode.
- Creating a instruction. ( Maybe )