AxHTherm is a fermentation and mashing control system
Fermentation and mash can be controlled by means of a temperature profile.
Up to three temperature sensors (DS18B20) can be attached to the system, of which one
will be the active prove and the remaining 2 will be used for monitoring (i.e. chamber and environment temperature monitors)
A temperature profile consists of up to 5 control steps, and each one can be of either one of
the following kinds:
- Fixed temperature point
- Holds temperature at given set point (within probe's tolerance)
- Time and temperature controlled ramp
- Ramps (up or down) the temperature changing the set point at computed intervals given the duration.
- Time and temperature controlled ramp with max velocity settings
- Ramps (up or down) the temperature changing the set point of given amount (degrees/hour)
- Gravity controlled (interfaces with iSpindel and Tilt hydrometers)
- The system holds the temperature like the fixed point but considers a step completed once the gravity reaches the desired value.
- PID controller (for mashing)
- The system holds the desired temperature for the given time using PID control algorithm
The system is remotely controllable by means of a web application, and supports OTA updates.