I've been working on cleaning things up and building connectors to make things easier. I'm using headers and ribbon cable to replace a lot of the bundles of lose wires. I've also improved my power situation by using a 850W ATX power supply. 850 watts is total overkill but it's what I had lying around. I also finished building the stack pointer (it's on the top right) I've also built some bridges to hold the breadboards together and connect them using headers and hot glue. I've been using a lot of hot glue, truly magical stuff. I'm going on a trip for a few days so I will be taking a break from construction.