Please don't read this. It needs an update. Thank you :)
The journey upto this point was a pure horrorshow. Everything cracks. Everything breaks multiple times. Nothing really works. It got really really frustrating at times.
My plan was to get this robot with me to 35c3, but I got so mad just before that that I deleted everything and just started from scratch after I did calm down. Gladly I had a working prototype which i just had to remodel in openSCAD.
The equations I use to control my legs currently come from these two links (apperently both use exactly the same screenshot, so I don't know whom I have to give the credit):
Gotta draw up all the schematics and all of that for my exact robot. Hopefully I can convince myself doing that since uni is almost over for this semester and I have time now.