Created a basic form frame out of brass that is currently holding most of the major components together. Below is a look at the current progress.
- The relay and motor combo seem to be a good fit
- It looks more like a face
- The fan is not shaped correctly/it does not have a good fit to the motor
- The first motor that I tried pulled more amps then my power supply could deliver
- Might have a 12v 30amp relay that happen to come in the electronic surprise box, however the chip cannot drive it directly