Originally I intended for this to run off the µC's internal temperature sensor. That turned out to set the course straight for fail of the week. After hours of messing around I finally gave up and slapped on a DS18S20 i had lying around. The newly acquired fans from china also was sending nasty spikes back to the µC so I had to slap on a cap. Also at first i tried to run the IRL530N directly from pin0 giving random results. Added a series resistor and massive success. The fans are pulling air out of the chassis so it is actually measuring the exhaust air temp. This should keep the airflow according to both the environment and workload of the switch.