It is using:
- an ESP32 microcontroller
- 9V battery power supply
- key switch for authorization
A pre-configured application is deployed to the microcontroller, so it knows
- the WiFi access of the office
- the url of the Jenkins instance
- an api key for Jenkins
- 3 Jenkins job names
- switch ON
- it will automatically connect to the wifi (wait until first green led is on)
- use the key for authorization (second green led will turn on)
- pick target: select one of the three pre-configured job. Only one job works at a time.
- continuity check led should be ON: the led above the red button. Press the button.
- job should start, indicated by flashing green led (3rd led)
- in case of job failed, first red led is on. Otherwise the green is ON.(Bottom green/red leds are not used yet)