1How to make it work.
- Buy some WEMOS Motor Shield on your favourite "electroshop" (are quite cheap)I got mines from banggood.
- Download Latest firmware hex file from my Github repository. https://github.com/masutokw/WEMOS-MOTOR-SHIELD-I2C-STEPPER
- If you want to set different address for your shield or use more than one stepper set edit hex file look "32" on the last long line,:1010F00032000000FFFFFF004100000000127A00F4 and change it for your desired address.
- See how to update firmware from WEMOS motor shield as https://hackaday.io/project/18439-motor-shield-reprogramming .
- FLASH the downloaded and or modified hex file.
- Upload Arduino skecht on your WEMOS D1 or AVR arduino to check all is working OK
2For custom compilation
- Download free EMBITZ IDE from EMBITZ 1.11 and Install .
- Clone or dowload github repository https://github.com/masutokw/WEMOS-MOTOR-SHIELD-I2C-STEPPER
- Unzip libopencm3.zip in working folder project.
- Open IDE , load project customize and compile.