I made this project several times to give to my loved ones to show how much i love them, although they never asked me to i just did. All the major components used in the project i salvaged from scrap even the capacitors are from old electronics. Heart of my Heart project is my favorite Ne555 chip.
In this video i have shown every thing to make a Lor's Electronic Heart.
the heart is equiped with a nokia bl-5c with a small round pin female port for nokia charger
This one uses same battery i.e. nokai bl-5c but with tp4056 module :)
Collect all the components needed for this project
hardest and the easiest component to find depending upon where you live is the CD-Player lens which is literally the heart of this project. you can easily find one from your local scrap store (if you have one near you) because due to ever increasing e-waste around the world this type of components are very easy to find. other than that everything can be found very easily like the Li-ion cell, TP4056 module, perf board, Capacitors, Resistors, super glue and other parts.
build the circuit
the circuit for this project is very easy to build i am providing you with the circuit below if find any difficulties making the circuit to work let me know.
1. Cover the cell with Thread to make it bit not ugly.
2. Place all the components on perf board before soldering to make sure everything fits under the board size.
3. Solder NE555 ic with other passive components including the tactile switch, then solder TP4056 module and then the lens itself.
4. cut out a heart from glitter covered foam sheet (or just buy already cut heart) and attach it to the lens using very little amount of super glue (make sure not to jam the lens).
5. use two compound adhesive or super glue for attaching the pcb to cell.
The schematic is wrong, pin 6 should go to pin 2 (which you do say in the video, just the image is wrong)