hardest and the easiest component to find depending upon where you live is the CD-Player lens which is literally the heart of this project. you can easily find one from your local scrap store (if you have one near you) because due to ever increasing e-waste around the world this type of components are very easy to find. other than that everything can be found very easily like the Li-ion cell, TP4056 module, perf board, Capacitors, Resistors, super glue and other parts.
the circuit for this project is very easy to build i am providing you with the circuit below if find any difficulties making the circuit to work let me know.
1. Cover the cell with Thread to make it bit not ugly.
2. Place all the components on perf board before soldering to make sure everything fits under the board size.
3. Solder NE555 ic with other passive components including the tactile switch, then solder TP4056 module and then the lens itself.
4. cut out a heart from glitter covered foam sheet (or just buy already cut heart) and attach it to the lens using very little amount of super glue (make sure not to jam the lens).
5. use two compound adhesive or super glue for attaching the pcb to cell.