Week 16, am proud to say that 2 / 3 of the boxes works after extensive double checking (most of the issues were regarding bad connections between wires).
The largest box, along with the smallest box, responds very well to anyone or objects in front of it.
However the moderately sized box is having a few issues as usual, it has proven to be one of the most hardest circuits to work with for some reason. It works as it should, but does not respond to the Ultrasonic Sensors. Because of that I am required to manually press down onto the echo pin itself to trigger the circuit to work.
In the end, even if the project was not a total success, I am happy to say that I have learnt a lot regarding hardware and software building. I've also learnt the importance of how designing and engineering comes hand in hand together when creating projects such as these.
My only regret is that I should have spent more time designing and thinking through the circuits.