There is nothing up my sleeve .. save for this giant WIFI and Bluetooth enabled flash paper igniter.
With a sleight of hand .. a touch of the screen .. and poof.
No one is paying attention any ways bcz they are looking at their phones too.
1. Prototype .. read the room.
2. NodeMCU (wifi) + HC-05 (not BLE) + TIP120 (relays) shd be a maker board. "VijeCU"?
3. Bcz the glow plugs are simply resistance wire coils, they are driving current and grounding the circuit. Thus, per this particular purpose, we must use relays .. which is a s/o/b after having had confidence in the transistor model.
4. WTH happen to those Radio Shack drawer 'mini' 5V relays?!
6. "Fallen Hero" by Emily M. Klassen