There is nothing up my sleeve .. save for this giant WIFI and Bluetooth enabled flash paper igniter.
With a sleight of hand .. a touch of the screen .. and poof.
No one is paying attention any ways bcz they are looking at their phones too.
1. Prototype .. read the room.
2. NodeMCU (wifi) + HC-05 (not BLE) + TIP120 (relays) shd be a maker board. "VijeCU"?
3. Bcz the glow plugs are simply resistance wire coils, they gnd the circuit. MOSFET was attempted yet interference troubled the MCU+BT. For a more immediate impatient solution, we must use mechanical relays. Huge, bulky, module, relays....
4. WTH happen to those Radio Shack drawer 'mini' 5V relays?!
6. "Fallen Hero" by Emily M. Klassen https://www.audioblocks.com/stock-audio/fallen-hero-153246.html