Please feel free to comment these lists of evolution, and express your requests, or your priorities. Either here or in the public chat.
- Better FEC algorithm, because currently it is very poor. If you can give me some help, I don't understand a lot standard FEC algo (with all these Maths).
- Regular temperature check and re-calibration of SI4463 if necessary
- Increase to 15 clients instead of currently 7 maxi.
Possible evolutions, if people are interested (raw order, no priority order):
- Static IP management of some modems
- Management via pure serial port (instead of USB)
- L2 Ethernet transport configuration (instead of currently L3 IPv4); could enable more flexibles topologies, and IPv6 compatibility. But a little bit less efficient.
- Extension of frequency range to 420-450MHz instead of currently 430-440MHz (IARU region 1 limits)
- Other modulation parameters, with lower datarates, in order to decrease bandwidth