9th July 2019:
- NPR kits are now for sale at https://shop.thinkstack.de/en/ham-radio/20-new-packet-radio-npr.html (Europe only)
16th June 2019:
New firmware with 3 new features. Documentation updated accordingly.
- New modulations (11, 12, 20, 21) for lower datarates, lower bandwidth. Symbol rates: 56kS/s (complies with FCC) and 120kS/s.
- Frequency range extended to 420-450MHz instead of previously 430-440MHz
- Regular SI4463 temperature check, and chip re-calibration if delta temperature above 15°C.
2nd June 2019:
- Compatibility of DMR RF amplifier "gotechnique.com" set to "NO" inside "advanced user guide".
- 1st tests of VoIP over NPR. Good in most condition, surely because I have a router with QoS at Master side. Would be better with true "QoS" inside NPR modems.
14 may 2019 :
- Horizontal polarization recommendation removed from documentation (because IARU do not recommend anymore particular polarization)
12 may 2019 :
- introduction of new PCB design v03, cheaper. (The version 02 can still be used)
- New blog post "planned and possible evoltutions"