- Compatible with Arduino UNO and MEGA (No microSD)
- Sensitive to beta and gamma radiation
- Support for the most common Geiger tubes: SBM-20, J305, STS-5, ...
- HV step-up converter with feedback regulation, adjustable from 300-600 V
- Reliable up to 1 mSv/h
- Buzzer and two LED's for indication of detection events and alerts
- LCD to display CPS bargraph, averaged CPM and dose-rate
- Two buttons for controlling the software
- The data can be logged via the serial port or on microSD card (Only Arduino UNO)
- Easy to build
- Programmable using the Arduino IDE with sample sketches provided on our GitHub repository
The kit comes with an printed assembly instruction and a detailed functional disctription. A preview of the instructions can be found here: Download PDF Instructions
The schematics and the functional discription are only providided when purchasing the kit.
The shield needs an Arduino UNO or MEGA to function. The sketches are uploaded using the Arduino IDE. The sample sketchs to operate the Nixie tube shield can be downloaded from our GitHub repository: Download Sample Sketches
Software to log and display CPM and doserate data from the Geiger Counter Shield written in Qt/C++:The source code can be downloaded from our GitHub repository.