Okay, this is happening - the factory has finished production, and after some more days spent communicating and fixing a led polarity issue (classic), the assembled uECGs and bases are ready. Now we have to wait for them for a few days, then tackle the customs (we never did this).
We produced 50 uECGs and 50 receiver bases. Most of them go to Indiegogo backers, the rest will be in stock for Tindie shop for makers from the waitlist! And yes, we are aiming to start second batch production soon after we ship this one.
Todo stuff for the set assembly and shipping:
- Snap connectors - already here
- Batteries (501240, 250 mAh - more hours than the previous version) - already here
- ST-Link v2 programmers - already here
- USBs for the bases (for manual through-hole soldering here) - shipping from China
- Gel electrodes, screws for the cases, custom pogo pin adapters - shipping from China
- 3D printing the cases - need to check the model, then we're ready to print lots of them at a very responsible and accurate guy whom we were happy to find in our hood in Kyiv :)
- Cardboard boxes, cardboard layers, wood stuffing for the shipping packages (no plastic, but have to achieve anti-static properties and damp well) - already tested, need to buy enough for the 50 sets now
- Box stickers design and printing - beta ready, need to design some more and they're ready to print.
All in all, seems like a plan. Still can't imagine us assembling 50 of those.
I guess we'll find out how this feels real soon!