1How to Participate
Note: Right now, the experiment design is not locked down. You are welcome to submit data, but there may be drastic changes later.
- Jot down the starting time (to the nearest 1/2 hour; not critical)
- Select if you are going to use entrainment or not, what kind you'll use, and if you are using headphones
- Set up the entrainment (using one of the two sound generators)
- Open WebSudoku
- Select a random puzzle at whatever difficulty you like (or use the one presented)
- Attempt to solve the puzzle
- When done (successfully or not) record your data on the form
Note: To save the entrainment settings, the sound generator page has a "Save as URL" link. Capture that link and use it to fill in the form.
Repeat as many times as you like, preferably at different times of day and with different types of entrainment.