Seventeen pumps of each part A and B were used. Exact volume unknown.
Ten total sheets of Carbon and Kevlar were used.
I rolled up a small tube of plastic for the roll-over section. Unfortunately I did not make the cut-out pocket large enough to allow for all material, not sure how it'll turn out.
Greased up.First layer was a little big but lined up.
This is definitely a better two person job, I didn't use the heat gun at all.
Final layers, I massaged in the resin in by glove.
I probably should have used a vacuum bag.
I de-laminated and folded over the plastic mandrill, definitely not the best approach retrospectively. I think I should start using inserts.
Real ugly edges.
And then some weight. I'll check on it Friday.