I have narrowed down the cause of the constant hotend clogging to a loose bowden tube coupling. Because of this the tube eventually gets tugged out of place leaving a gap inside the hotend throat, which then causes a clog.
Thankfully, there's a
fully printable replacement which has a better design and fits perfectly to my hotend.
Thanks to this, I've never had a clog ever again. I do need to double check if it's tight from time to time. Also, I'm a bit worried if the heat from the heatsink would affect the coupling since I printed it with PLA. We"ll see if it gives. Another improvement that I made is I added springs to the screws that I use to level the bed. The spring is always pushing on the bed which makes leveling easier as I only need to adjust the top screws.
With the setup before I had a top screw and a bottom screw, which I both need to adjust when leveling. It's now easier to do last minute micro adjustments thanks to this.
---------- more ----------
After this I went nuts with printing.
However, I have limited options of what to print from Thingiverse because of my small printbed. I can scale down most of them but not everything can be. I've played around with Tinkercad too to make my own designs and sometimes to modify existing ones to fit my needs. It's not as powerful as other 3d apps I've tried before but it works fine for my needs. Up next: More printing, printer improvements, and fine tuning!