ESPboy is science, technology, engineering, and mathematics [STEM] learning platform which encourage and enhance creativity, imagination, and ingenuity through project-based learning.
ESPboy shields or different sensors and actuators attached to the extension header will transform it into: Meteo station, FM radio, mobile-phone, smartwatch, RGB led matrix driver, laser ruler, robot pilot driver, drone flight controller, smart house manager, thermovision camera, thunder forecaster, radiation meter, heart rate meter, navigator, GPS tracker... and everything you can imagine.
ESPboy MeteoStation+ shield and firmware made with wifi-iot.com online constructor
ESPboy portable FMradio shield
ESPboy portable GPSnavigator shield
ESPboy portable MeteoStation shield
ESPboy has WiFi onboard to:
- Make your own firmware in a few minutes online with WiFI-IoT.com and then upload it directly through WiFi. No wires, no IDEs, no compilers.
- Download apps and retro games form the Web and play mass multiplayer old style games being online
- Surf the web with an old school browser
- Use messengers for communication - Twitter for example
- Connect ESPboy with your mobile phone: RemoteXY, Blynk
- Transmit IoT telemetry data to the cloud and make automation with Thingspeak, HiveMQ, CloudMQTT, NarodMon, MajorDoMo, ThingerIO, Google cloud IoT, dweet.io, Temboo, Xively, IFTTT online services.
- Update firmware Over the air
- Transform ESPboy to the WiFi router/repeater, GPS tracker with distance control, WiFi online radio
- and much more...
- ESP8266 microcontroller (80/160Mhz 32bit Tensilica Xtensa CPU and 4/16mb RAM) on the WeMos D1 boards MINI or old PRO
- WiFi connection for multiplayer, communications, online cloud services data transfer, telemetry transmission and “over the air” updates
- OLED 0,96'' 128х64 bw display or/and 1,44'' TFT 128х128 color display
- 8 buttons
- MCP23017 i2c driven gpio extender with 7+1 free pins on the extension slot
- MCP4725 i2c DAC to smooth drive TFT's LCD backlit
- RGB WS2812B Neopixel smartled with data pin on the extension header for connection of any...