ESPboy is science, technology, engineering, and mathematics [STEM] learning platform which encourage and enhance creativity, imagination, and ingenuity through project-based learning.
ESPboy modules collection
Demo of Little Game Engine by Igor with games
Chip8/Superchip emulator demo
Retro game console with OLED demo with games from ESPERT
ESPboy modules or different sensors and actuators attached to the extension header will transform it into: Meteo station, FM radio, mobile-phone, smartwatch, RGB led matrix driver, laser ruler, robot pilot driver, drone flight controller, smart house manager, thermovision camera, thunder forecaster, radiation meter, heart rate meter, navigator, GPS tracker... and everything you can imagine.
ESPboy MeteoStation+ module and firmware made with wifi-iot.com online constructor
ESPboy portable FMradio module
ESPboy portable GPSnavigator module
ESPboy portable MeteoStation module
ESPboy has WiFi onboard to:
- Make your own firmware in a few minutes online with WiFI-IoT.com and then upload it directly through WiFi. No wires, no IDEs, no compilers.
- Download apps and retro games form the Web and play mass multiplayer old style games being online
- Surf the web with an old school browser
- Use messengers for communication - Twitter for example
- Connect ESPboy with your mobile phone: RemoteXY, Blynk
- Transmit IoT telemetry data to the cloud and make automation with Thingspeak, HiveMQ, CloudMQTT, NarodMon, MajorDoMo, ThingerIO, Google cloud IoT, dweet.io, Temboo, Xively, IFTTT online services.
- Update firmware Over the air
- Transform ESPboy to the WiFi router/repeater, GPS tracker with distance control, WiFi online radio
- and much more...
- ESP8266 microcontroller (80/160Mhz 32bit Tensilica Xtensa CPU and 4/16mb RAM) on the WeMos D1 boards MINI or old PRO
- WiFi connection for multiplayer, communications, online cloud services data transfer, telemetry transmission...