Today I fixed last bugs I knew and added last functionality I wanted to implement.:
- offsets are working now
- toolpaths are in places they should be.
Also today I made simple GUI. It has buttons calling file selection windows, input fields for numerical parameters (default values can be changed in code, for now, maybe in ini file some day...), output text field for verbose output of CLI imgcode called by GUI overlay, preview of input and output image and run button for generating gcode. Program is very simple and pretty straight forward. It resembles first version of imgcode I made in MATLAB/Octave language (which source code I lost due to HDD failure).
I made exec versions for x64 Windows users. They are in dist folder.