So, some changes had to be made since the first PCB didn't work. The problems were:
- The programming didn't function at all. I wasn't able to program the board using the serial connector with only RX/TX (and maybe because it was an FTDI chipset, not the CP2102).
- The relay footprints were totally wrong, I got them from DigiKey and reported the issue, they corrected it and sent me updated footprints.
The changes I made were:
- Use a fully-enclosed AC/DC converter I ordered from eBay. This doesn't require any external circuitry unlike the module I had previously purchased.
- Add auto-reset circuitry.
- Change the programming connector to accept the extra serial pins to provide reset signals.
- Add LED's that were part of the original, but that I left off of the circuit I had manufactured. These LEDs will be external to the board so they are realized using 2-pin connectors.
Check out the Rev C schematic file to see the new and improved design! I've ordered PCB's and hopefully they'll work.
Once I have completely-working PCB's, I'll be providing Gerber/CAD files for them.