Homepoint is a screen-based interface for MQTT-connected Smarthome devices that runs on the cheaply available ESP32 Chipset. This project requires a MQTT-Broker to be running in your smarthome.
- See and trigger scenes (groups of devices) on the front screen.
- Trigger individual devices by diving into scenes (long press).
- Support for temperature, humidity and air quality sensors.
- Supports both Touch Screen or Button based navigation.
- Screen updates automatically when devices are triggered from elsewhere.
- Easy configuration through a JSON files.
- Screensaver saves power by switching off screen after 10 minutes.
- Statusbar shows connectivity for WiFi and MQTT as well as time.
Homepoint should work with any ESP32 device and Touchscreen supported by TFT_eSPI. It works out of the box and has been tested with M5STACK and ArduiTouch.
Source-code and build instructions are available on Github: