06/06/2019 at 20:42 •
So, I have my batch of PCBs for rev 1.3 ordered and on the way. It will still take some time for them to arrive and for me to populate and test them, but just as a quick summary, here's what I am hoping to achieve with this revision:
- ±600 mV range (so now there will be three voltage ranges)
- much improved current sensing circuitry with lower sense resistances and ranges of ±2.5 A and ±300 mA
- frequency compensated dividers for voltage sensing
- the ON-OFF switch is now just a SPDT, because the DPDT version was hard to get
- general layout improvements and little changes
Also, the software still needs a lot of work, so I would like to polish it a little bit more, add autoranging, make the software remember the range you last used in given mode and also implement proper UART/USB control (so it can be fully controlled from a PC using the isolated USB interface).