Video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25PqT28s2Xk
IRIS2 is a Raspberry Pi based internet radio.
- Streaming MP3/FLAC/AAC audio streams, displaying stream metadata
- Acting as a bluetooth speaker
- Alarm clock
- Text to speech: telling time, reading RSS streams
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Display weather forecast from Open Weather Map
- Device features dedicated 2+1 DAC+AMP HAT based on Ti TAS5721 D-class amp with DAC.
- Other dedicated PCB modules are: RTC+NVRAM module, keypad, encoder assembly module
- Two displays: 2x16 character OLED for interaction, and 32x64 color dot matrix module
- Device is controlled by dedicated c application running on Raspbian
- Streaming and FFT routines are provided by BASS audio library
- 32x64 matrix is driven by FPGA Alter