Today I fixed the bash file I started last session. I needed to create a change of directory to the current directory using the cd below.
After fixing that, I uploaded the .jar, bash, and NewPing library to a bin folder in our GitHub. Then, I used git commands to change the folders of the NewPing branch:
git clone https://github.com/BarnabasRobotics/BarnabasRoboticsArdublock-2019.git cd BarnabasRoboticsArdublock-2019 git checkout NewPing mkdir src git mv src/ git add --all git commit -am "NewPing changes" git push origin NewPing
And again used git commands to merge the NewPing branch to the master:
git checkout master git merge NewPing git add --all git commit -am "Merging NewPing to master branch" git push origin master
Next, Ed asked me to create a Continuous Servo Block that rotates continuously clockwise (angle=180), counterclockwise (angle=0), or stays stopped (angle=90). I've started changing the ardublock.xml, block-mapping.properties, and ardublock.properties files, as well as creating the new java file.
I think I will need to create new STOP, CLOCKWISE, and COUNTERCLOCKWISE blocks, create a family for those options, and continue to change the java file to finalize all blocks.