The Tindie link on top points to Rev 1 of this board. Rev 2 is also for sale and will be the main product once the other ones are gone.
The board enables a wider variety of features compared to the standard INA219 solutions with 2 screw terminals. Most importantly it has 2 dedicated screw terminals for GND connection to measure the bus voltage and power. No need to solder the GND wire somewhere to the breakout board. It also has 16 selectable slave addresses, so multiple units can be used at the same time. And it has additional signalling pins for bus or shunt voltage and power alerts and warnings. It can be used as Feather Wing, Arduino Shield, as breakout board or on a breadboard.
Full feature set:
- Adafruit Feather Wing and Arduino Uno Shield connector option
- Current monitor with 2 different ranges for high current and sleep mode low current measurements
- Rev 1: 0.10 Ohm shunt to measure 3.2A to 100µA. 500 Ohm shunt can be added for a current range of 640uA to 20nA.
- Rev 2: 0.05 Ohm shunt to measure 6.4A to 200µA. 499 Ohm shunt can be added for a current range of 640uA to 20nA. The low current mode is still WIP in the library.
- Positive and negative current flow
- Bus voltage monitor with 2 dedicated GND terminals
- Communication interface: I2C up to 3.4MHz
- 16 I2C addresses selectable through resistor options
- 6 dedicated signaling pins (SMBus Alert, Warning, Overlimit, Critical, Convert and 1 GPIO)
- Operating supply voltage 3.0V to 5.5V
- Optional 4mm Banana plugs for bypass
- Size: 61mm x 54mm (2.4" x 2.1")