I decided to change the resistors used.
A large load resistor was added at the output so that output voltage is not affected by a small resistance at the load.
Resistances of the resistors connected in series to path to circuit ground from output were changed because resistances of 1k,10k,50k,100k in parallel with a 1Meg ohm resistor at output gave a more linear relationship between output voltage and resistance at output.
The total cost of making 5 pcb prototypes would be TBD not including shipping cost and not including tubing to contain pcb prototype and push button when bent.
Parts List + Total Cost
- 5x FlexPCB from PCBCart,
- 5x KTR18EZPF1003 100k SMT Resistor,
- 5x KTR18EZPF5232 50k SMT Resistor,
- 5x KTR18EZPJ103 10k SMT Resistor
- 5x KTR18EZPF100 1k SMT Resistor
- 5x KTR18EZPF1004 1Meg SMT Resistor, $1.00
- 20x KSR221GNCLFS SPST-NC Tactile Switch, $12.80
Most Expensive to Least Expensive Items
- SPST-NC Tactile Switches
- 1Meg, 100k, 50k, 10k, 1k SMT Resistors
URL for Parts