Everything has been printer with stratasys Uprint SE, because some pieces where to big I changed some 3D parts, you can find them on my Github page if you have the same problem. I made them to be as strong as the originals. Feel free to ask me if you get in trouble printing it. :)
All parts has been printed, in a couple of days I will assemble THOR and make a movie and instruction list of the build!
I'am working on a graphical controle with Unity, more will be updated in the coming weeks!
When starting building the 3D parts I advice you to use ABS above PLA, there will be some heating and the gears could been melt, thats what I heard from AngelLM. He is working on a solution to make some fans into the motors compartment. I have to see in the next comming days if I also get into trouble when the robot has been build.