Preliminary version of UI for the test setup done.
It takes more time then I expected (around 14 hours).
It looks ugly, but I think functional enough.
- Load gauge for each truck wheel
- Total truck load
- Overload/underload data and signalization for each axle.
- Max load field for each axle (kg)
- Load difference field for each axle (%)
- Load difference error indicator for each wheel
- Numberplate/ Vehicle type - for use with numberplate recognition system and vehicles database.
With load errors(first axle load difference error, difference more than 10%):
For each Load cell - Modbus interface:
- CALIBRATION CODE field (cal. code is different for each Load cell - Modbus interface to protect from unexpected calibration)
- CALIBRATION WEIGHT field (you need to type calibration load weight in this field)
- Button to calibrate on zero load
- Button to calibrate on test load
- Button to set zero
- Sensor error indicator.
- Zero point indicator
In editor it looks like this: