11/08/2019 at 18:59 •
Large parts of the visible area of the camera are shielded from the light source through the film plate and the camera mount rail. To compensate for that, I opened small areas of those parts to let light through, to see if the adjustment of the raspberry camera would better adjust the brightness. In my test it did and I'm very pleased with the result.
I put the files in the gdrive folder: camera mount rail V2, film plate V3, light box V2
09/06/2019 at 14:17 •
Since you've asked for: I've published the fusion 360 link.
Bear in mind that this is my first project in fusion, so its quite messy :)
09/02/2019 at 14:05 •
I'm currently testing a new film plate, which reduces the direct contact to the film to only the side parts (which do not have parts of the images). In all the tests no film has ever been scratched, but I want to eliminate the risk.
The new version brings another challenge: due to lesser friction, the film will not be positioned so tightly, so it can be moved more easily. (eg through the film capture wheel)