The last few weeks I changed a few things on the printer so that I can try CMYK printing. It would be a dream if it works out.
I removed the 36V power supply, 3 L298Ns, the step down converter, the shift register, the WAGO clamps and the pump speed controller and added a 12V power supply, 3 more pumps, a much heavier speed controller and a step up converter.
The printhead is now a 4 nozzle, single piece, height adjustable printhead for 4 different colors.
The T fitting has been replaced by a SLA printed block for 4 different colors.
I ordered cheap inkjet ink which I would mix with water for testing, but today I saw there is even cheaper ink out there which I could use without mixing it with water.
The printer is now ready for testing, but I don't have any software to create the GCODE yet.
I will try to write one in Python with a GUI so that you can select a picture and the settings and it will create a preview and the GCODE.
This maybe take a while because I haven't done something like that before.