- The PCB is reversible so you only need one design, lowering costs.
- The halves are connected via a TRRS cable.
- The firmware is a build of QMK.
- It has NKRO without the need for diodes, as there are enough pins on the 32U4 for a direct pin setup without a matrix.
- Firmware can be updated over DFU by hitting a custom key combo once the proper boot loader fuses are set on the chip.
WARNING: If milling the plate profile given in the DXF or Inventor files below, it is critical to leave 0.03 inches of radial stock on the inside of each key profile. If you do not the keys will be too sloppy. I made a bad guess when dimensioning the keys and this was the quick fix.