I just got a batch in from the fab and have gone through and flashed and tested many of them!
Since I was getting enough to have a panel to myself, I customized the solder mask color. It was a bit of a crapshoot, but I think it turned out really well. These boards are identical in performance to the r4.2 boards I have in the quad A1 now, just they look nicer and I have more of them.
Top of the line specs:
- 3 phase brushless FOC control
- Integrated absolute magnetic encoder
- Voltage: 12-34V
- Current: 60A peak
- Control: 40kHz PWM and control
- Comms: 5 Mbps CAN-FD
- Daisy chained power and data connectors
- Open source firmware: https://github.com/mjbots/moteus
I've made up some devkits too, which have a random motor attached, and come with a CAN-FD converter, power supply, and STM32 programmer:
All available at shop.mjbots.com for shipping worldwide!