Hi. So I decided to try and assemble what I already had into a glasses frame, and this is what I came up with.
Aside from the fact that I needed to optimise how I project the display, it was going fine. That was until I realised that in fact, it was a massive failure.
I realised the issue was that the arms of the glasses were way too long because of the display and the raspberry pi. Nobody in their right mind would wear this the in the place where it makes the most sense to wear it: outside. Instead, pretty much nobody would buy it.
I realised I needed to change it and make it MUCH smaller. I already have a few ideas of what to do, but I’ll tell you my solution in the next post.