The aim of this project is to design and construct an open-source beverage dispenser that can also be remotely operated to reduce manual work needed by user.
- Select and design required components.
- Design overall device through sketches and 3D drawings.
- Construct Prototype for testing.
- Test Prototype to identify any limitations and potential improvements.
- Optimise design using analysis of prototype.
- Construct dispenser base upon final design changes.
- Install and connect micro-controller to allow for remote operation.
- Test Dispenser to ensure the full desired functionality is available.