10/20/2019 at 09:51 •
- Studying the initial startup data I identified a number of pre-defined coefficient strings in the data, most of which are used but a couple that aren't. I added these to the main web page and made them easily selectable for testing. The coefficient strings are now uploaded in one go and set the selected EQ.
- When the subwoofer is powered down (by the main bar switching to standby), on reactivating any settings are lost (volume) presumably due to the master volume and ch1 volume being reset by the LG CPU. I added a 1 second timer to constantly refresh the volume values so this should override the LG settings.