Day 3 Experience (27/10/19)
- TX on Arduino indicates if the board is receiving or using a signal
- Found out several extensions to the board that might help with the project
- EMIC 2 TTS – A text to speech board that allows the robot to communicate
- MPR121- Capacitive Touch Breakout board that have 12 touch sensors that helps the robot be touched etc
- I am also making good progress on the Arduino tutorials. Its more of making use of LDRs to act as sensors
The tutorials are pretty straightforward, so it is possible for me to finish it soon!