1. Solder the pin2 with pin6.
2. Connect the pin6 to pin7 with a 1M resistor.
3. Follow the steps above to make 2 chip sets.
4. Pin4 and 5 of the 1st chip are correspond to the pin4 and 5 of the 2nd chip.
5. Connect the pin5 and pin6 of the first chip with 104 ceramic capacitors.
6. Connect the pin5 and pin6 of the second chip with a 63V capacitor and the positive pin to pin6.
7. 2 set of red and blue LED, the negative pole is soldered with the positive pole.
8. The negative pole of the red led set is soldered to the positive pole of the blue led set.
9.LED light set. The positive pole is connected to the pin6 of the first chip set, and the negative pole is connected to pin6 of the second chip set.
10. The positive pole of the power cord is connected to pin4 of the chip set, and the negative pole is connected to the pin5 of the chip set.
Ceramic capacitor https://www.utsource.net/sch/Ceramic%20capacitor
63v capacitor https://www.utsource.net/sch/63v%20capacitor
More details, pls check the video on Youtube: