Lightkraken is a LED driver for programmable strips (WS2812b, APA102 etc.) and analog RGB LED strips (PWM driven). With the use of the PoE++ power distribution standard it allows you to supply up to 70W of power through a single Cat5 cable.
- Up to PoE++ (802.3bt Type 4) support
- ArtNet/DMX addressable
- Output voltage user selectable: 5V (50W max), 12V or 24V
- Two terminals which allow various (hardwired) configurations:
* 2 x Programmable RGB strips
* 1 x Programmable RGB + 1 x Analog RGB strip
* 2 x Programmable RGB (without clock) + 1 x Analog RGB strip
* 1 x Programmable RGB (without clock) + 1 x Analog RGBW strip
* 2 x Analog RGB strips
- Support for most common LED types:
- Easy to use web interface configuration
- Firmware is upgradable through web interface
- Open source firmware
Enjoy this project?